What You Need to Bring:
- Swim suit
- Swim cap (if you wear hair products, gels, etc.)*
*We provide swim caps for $5.00
What You'll Do
Change in one of our dressing rooms or come wearing your suit.
- You get into the heated water tank* (generally about 88 degrees – like a warm bath)
- You’ll sit in the tank with your head above the water
- You’ll then lean back slowly and put your hair and eyes slightly under the water while leaving your nose and mouth above the water at all times (you are never fully submerged)
- Next you’ll take a breath in and then exhale until you are as close as possible to being out of air
- Our trained technician will let you know when it’s time to come back up
The total time in the water is a minute or two and it only takes 8 – 10 seconds to get your underwater weight.
You will then be able to dry off and change back into your clothes and we’ll go over the results with you.
You’ll be in and out in less than 10 minutes.
*Water is filtered and treated chemically